Intro to Feng Shui and Real Estate
Sell Your Home Using Feng Shui
Learn how to review a home for sale on a whole new level and add Feng Shui to your Real Estate tool box!
- Basic Feng Shui concepts: chi, the flow of energy, and five elements.
- How you can start using Feng Shui to help sell your home.
- Common issues and what you can do to correct them
- How to craft a Feng Shui story that projects the right energy to potential buyers.
This course includes:
- a 30 minute webinar with Laura Morris
- a handy downloadable PDF workbook for you to use over and over again
Key take-aways you can except from this introductory webinar:
- What can you fix and focus on?
- What is the energetic tone of the home?
- How to build a positive Feng Shui story
Create a strong Feng Shui story for the Home
Laura will teach you how to focus on what you can control and shift the attention to the positive Feng Shui story to tip the scales and balance out ‘issues’ with external factors and environment. It is a simple and illuminating.
The Workbook: A tool for you use again and again. Printable worksheets for individual home reviews so you can itemize what you need to fix and correct. Complete checklist with worksheets so you can recognize and focus on the feng shui positives of the home.
Laura Morris is a certified feng shui consultant, artist, and designer. Through her articles, workshops, videos, TV appearances, and consultations, Laura has helped thousands of people shift their chi and revitalize their living spaces, increasing energy flow and harmony. She believes that by combining mindfulness, feng shui, and creativity you can transform both your space and your own personal energy. Laura has a successful Toronto-based feng shui design consultancy, and the author of Creating Change: 27 Feng Shui Projects to Boost the Energy in Your Home.
Learn more at www.morrisfengshui.com