Is the energy in your home holding you back?
Is your personal energy (chi) aligned with your purpose?
Are you hitting a brick wall every time you try to move forward?
Your energy, and the energy in your home, needs to support your goals. I created the Energy Launch Pad so you can remove the brick wall that is holding you back, and find your new path in life. By the end of this programme you will have clarity of purpose, clear energy, and you will launch at least one exciting, new initiative in your life.
Begin 2018 with clear energy, and a crystal vision for what is possible for you this coming year!
4 weeks of one-on-one online support with Laura:
- Limited spots: The Energy Launch Pad is a small, intimate group, which means you get personalized guidance.
- Includes a one-on-one energy reading and assessment with Laura to discover what makes you sing!
- The Feng Shui Planner and Vision Board Course is included free of charge. This is important prep work for the Launch Pad group.
- Weekly live group webinars to keep you on track: review member goals and plans, ask questions, and tackle specific feng shui issues.
- Deepen your knowledge: each week you will get a feng shui “case study” which will address an issue from a current member. This combines real-life examples with the magic of feng shui.
- Learn how apply specific energy adjustments, clearings, and cures to remove blocks in your life.
Course work, weekly meetings, and webinars begins January 15th, 2018 (One-on-one Energy Readings and Feng Shui Planner work starts end of November 2017)
FYI this winter session is full - next session is April 2018.
Laura Morris is a certified feng shui consultant, artist, and designer. Through her articles, workshops, videos, TV appearances, and consultations, Laura has helped thousands of people shift their chi and revitalize their living spaces, increasing energy flow and harmony. She believes that by combining mindfulness, feng shui, and creativity you can transform both your space and your own personal energy. Laura has a successful Toronto-based feng shui design consultancy, and the author of Creating Change: 27 Feng Shui Projects to Boost the Energy in Your Home.
Learn more at www.morrisfengshui.com